Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today is Emmaly and Trents 6th month anniversary!
Proud parenting moment, yet I feel so jipped. I feel like I am missing out on all of it.

Last Sunday was Fathersday. Carl and I did breakfast together at 6:30am. The first time
we have had breakfast together, with out kids since we have been parents.
Then he opened the package that Emmaly and Trent sent to him. As I sat across the room
from him, I watched him read the darling Fathersday card she made for him. Then he pulled
a wrapped gift out of the styrofoam peanuts. As he unwrapped the gift I saw that it was a frame.
With the photo there was a card addressed to "Grandpa". The frame holds the first photo of
our first grand baby! Thrilled beyond belief!!!!
Yet again so jipped, they are so far away.
I cryed for hours. Then we called, all is good. I just feel so out of their loop. Waaaaaaaaaa

Baby Dear is 11 weeks this week. We are following the growth on line.
The due date is January 3rd, 2009. It will be so exciting!
Not to mention how spoiled Baby Dear will be!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

You are going to be a wonderful grandma!!! Congratulations!!!

Kat said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! And what a cool way to share the news.

Nikki said...

OOOO my gosh. I found your blog through Alison's. I am so excited for you and for Emma!! CONGRATS! My baby JJ is five months old. Miss you and your fun family! Nicole Gonzalez