Sunday, June 22, 2008

I spent the last week in a new training class for my new job.
I started out in one area and was asked to move up. OK!!!
So I have one more week to finish my training. I think I will like
this area.

I started reading Twilight last Sunday after church. I finished reading
Eclipse yesturday. I was addicted. And it the fourth book was out
yet I would still be reading.
(My children want to burn the books. Because I have spent no time with
them, I did feed them.)
I never play the selfish mom card, ever. But this week was wonderful.
I love this set of books. She is a wonderful writer. I have never gotten
sooooo into any thing as moving as this.
LOVED IT!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love that series!!!! I read them all in one week. And I hear her new book, The Host, is really good too.