Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today is National Lollipop Day.....

Lets start with the kiddos....

Emma and Trent have been back to see the doctor.
Baby Dear is doing well. So is the little Mommy!
Daddy has a new job, (that makes Grandpa and Grandma Happy).
I do not hear from them often, but Emmaly says they are happy!

Jessette took Carl and me to the Art Institute of Phoenix.
We had the two hour tour. COOL place. And since she will already
have her associated degree before she begins there, she will be
able to concentrate on the stuff she loves. I feel really great about
this school. She can stay at home, and it only takes 15 minutes to
go from school to work. She just started training at Discover.
And she is working on networking!!!! I am so proud of her, she is great!

Mark has been doing weight trainig at the high school this summer.
He is in love with the results of weight training, but the mom can only
handle so much muscle flexing around the home!
He has also got his little sister and his friends sucked into this online
game called "Maple Story". I am the first to say NO to online games.
But this one is darling and Mom aproved! We are in the prosses of
figuring out his birthday, 14, church dances, high school...
do you remember how great it was!!!! And eventhough I am the mom,
I do think he is awsome!!!

Meg has been spending some time with friends lately. Nice little change.
She has enjoyed it, I am thankful for the parents who are so much better
than I am, my children are blessed to have friends with great parents!!!
Meg has been reading all the Ameerican Girl books. She is in love with them.
She did a Mother Daughter dinner in achivement day, her leaders are so great.
I love teaching her primary class!

Two weeks untill the next book comes out. I am so excited!!!! I have read and viewed
everything there is to get mey hands on. I am just glad I am not the only mom who
is so obsessed with Twilight.
I worked 8 days in a row, then yesturday I spent the day at Driving School!
It was not as bed as I thought it would be. Brother Rich was our teacher. He was
really great. I never want to break another law though. I learned alot.
Let me tell you, I need a life!!!