Friday, August 15, 2008

Today is......National Relaxation Day!
Thank goodness it's Friday!

So many things happening!
The kids started school this week.
My Meg is a big fourth grader. She was worried about her teacher and her class. But she has found that she really likes the class and the teacher. Mom and Meg are both happy.
Meg gets to take her cell phone with her to school this year. And may I just say how responsible she has been!
I am thrilled that she is going to be doing some new and great things in this class. She is so aw some.
Mark started High School and Seminary on Monday! And although he had the 'freshman nerves' the first few days, he is doing great. He has been making some new friends and getting to know the school. He is still doing weight training after school every day. He has chosen not to do football this year (14 hour school days are a bit much). But he is looking into other things to stay involved. Today his seminary teacher asked him to be the Freshman Class President! (PROUD PARENTING MOMENT!)
Sara has just taken her final in training at Discover. She did perfectly!!
She thinks that she will stick with this job a bit longer! The pay is good and I think she will do very well.
She is also prepping for her last semester at GCC. She will be taking two classes and a lab. Along with institute!!
She is doing everything great, another Proud Parenting Moment!!
Emmaly and Trent went to see the DR this week. (on Mark's birthday) They got a DVD of Baby Dear! They also found out that we are expecting a BABY BOY!!!!! How thrilled are WE!!!
The Keppner family will be moving into their new apartment on the 22nd! I am thrilled for them. But I miss her soooooooooo much! ; ( But they are doing well, and Trent is doing great at his new job. I am so grateful for his family and how they have welcomed and taken care of my Emma. They are so good to her, to both of them. She loves all of them so much.
Carl's parents are coming in for Mark to be ordained a Teacher this weekend. They are so thoughtful. I am very grateful to have such wonderful in laws!
All is well.
Of course, I have reread Breaking Dawn twice now! But I did go to the library today and got a few new books to keep me away from my Twilight addiction. And I started making Baby Keppner an Afghan. So I am moving away from the addiction! Not too far..... I seem to need a fix every now and then!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Congrats to you and all your kids. Some very fun and wonderful things are keeping you busy!