Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today is National Kite Day....
It was breezy and rainy and lovely.... a good day for a kite!

I am learning much at the new job.
We have had lessons on having good attitudes, on being
nice and on doing the right thing.
Lessons I would love to share with my family. And your family too!
I have also learned loads about the web sights, I do feel like my
brain is on overload. But I seem to do OK on the phones. So I guess
the rest will come with time.

Mothers day was very nice.
The kids made me french toast for breakfast. Carl even surprised me
with boysenberry syrup.(my favorite)
Sara made cheese cake with fresh berries, and strawberry pie!
Heaven!!!!!

My Meg gave me a bowl she painted at school. It is lovely!
She also made me not one but two cards, one with her photo!
And a poem with her love.
My son gave me a letter. (yep, I cried and cried!!!)
Then he gave me a manila envelope. Inside was a piece of
his work from each year of school. From k-8. (yep, I cried and cried)
(I will find the teacher in charge of that and give them my thanks)
My Sara Sue made me the most beautiful ceramic cookie jar, in the
shape of a bunch of grapes. It is awesome. She is soooo talented.
I can not begin to tell you how much I love her work.
My Emma and Trent sent me clothes for my TK bear. They are
from BYU, the are TRENT! We put little Shaq shoes on him to
make him complete.
My kids are all so good to me!! I loves the treasures.

We spent dinner with the Paolacci's and Harper's. Always a treat!
The perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments: