Thursday, May 1, 2008

Discover is a very nice place!
Orientation went well.
I think I will go back....

Mark made me aware of today being the first day of the last month of 8th grade.
How sad and happy all at the same time. He is excited and I am too. But one more
of my babies to grow up. Makes me a bit teary.
Jessette has been bringing home all of her work from her ceramics class.
She has made the loveliest cups and bowls. And she has made the most wonderful
mothers day gift. (I am not supposed to know yet, but WOW!)
My kids are all so creative and talented. I am thrilled. I can copy anything, but
they got the creativity from their dad, cause they just blow me away.
Meg came home from school and showed me the dance her class is doing for
the Beach Party at school. Each year Desert Harbor Elementary has a beach party.
The kids have a blast. This is the 13th year, we haven't missed one yet!
I am so glad to have kids!

No comments: