Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is National Hairstylist Appreciation Day.......
Tomorrow is May Day....
Friday is Sibling Appreciation Day.....
Saturday is National Relationship Renewal Day....
Sunday is Cinco de Mayo....

I have spent this morning chatting with Emmaly. She and
her Trent are moving out of their Utah apartment today.
They are going to live with Trent's parents while they are
getting the new business started. I am so thankful that his
parents are so wonderful. Emmaly is feeling good about being
there. I am so thankful for the Keppners.

I start my new job tomorrow, so I am cleaning today.
I made the kids banana muffins.
I have been asked by some friends and my married girl,
to post my menus. So I will try to post my weekly dinner
menus. I think it is so helpful to have a plan.
This week our menu has looked like this:
Sunday ~ Enchilada Casserole
Monday ~ Burros
Tuesday ~ Asian Chicken Salad ( Applebee's recipe)
Wednesday ~ Stir Fried Rice
Thursday ~ Pork Green Chili w/ Black beans
Friday ~ Pasta w/ meat balls
Saturday ~ hot dogs & potato salad

Now I am off to clean clean clean!!!

No comments: