Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A door closes and a window opens.
How thankful I am for lovely weather now that the windows are opening.
I can not tell you how nice it was to spend time with the kids last week for
spring break. I adore falling more in love with them as they grow.
And I love who they are becoming.
Jessette gave Megan all her funky socks the other day.
And although that sound insignificant, it is huge. Jessette has been a sock freak
(I use that word with love and a cheere of uniqueness) forever.
For her to give some away because they were not her lets me know she is maturing.
Just a little thing perhaps, but big to the mom.
I have posted loads of resumes and have had many interviews. Some interviews
for jobs I would have loved, but did not get.
Some interviews for jobs I have been offered
and do not want. I have another this morning, I want this one. I hope I get it.
My fingers are crossed.
I did our taxes on April Fools day. I hope that does not bring on bad luck.
I chatted with Emmaly yesturday as she and Trent traveled back to Provo
from Idaho. I love to listen to them chat with each other. Like, bestfriends!
They make me happy!
Here is to National Kick Butt Day, everyone enjoy!!!

No comments: