Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today is National Siblings Day......

I was asked to teach a class in enrichment tonight.
The class is on 30 minute meals. I wish I was this
prepared all the time. I have five meals and a desert
planned and prepped for demo. We will be sampling
three of these menu choices. I love doing this.
I would love to share recipes and meal ideas with everyone.
Like I made this for dinner, it cost this much and it took
this long, can I have your recipe for that. You know,
just sharing.

Every day is should be celebrated! Every celebration should have great food!

So on national siblings day, call your brothers and sisters, and eat something yummy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah - I can't wait for all your ideas - you will inspire me to want to cook again !!!!! I have always loved your food Ang.