Monday, April 14, 2008

Today is Moment of Laughter Day...
Sometimes I think we loose touch of true reality.
And sometimes we loose touch for a long time. I think
I need to constantly be reminded of what is important
and what I truly want out of life. Or else I forget, I get
consumed with the rat race. I need to remember what
I am doing here, what things are important.
I took time today to have lunch with a good friend, to
spend time with my husband, I listened to my daughters
dreams and creativity, I walked my other daughter
through the steps of chicken crepe from hundreds of
miles away, and I virtual bowled with my younger kids.
I think I did about two hundred other things too.
I will get a new job soon, then I will need to do other things.
But today I did things that were really important.
It hit 99 degrees outside today. It hit 90 degrees in my
house. The repair man comes between 9 and 11 tomorrow
morning. I can not tell you how happy I will be!!!
Tomorrow is also Income Tax Day.... Please use enough
postage!!!

No comments: