Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today was National Licorice Day......
The Tax Return Fairy came to bring my children a treasure today!
I am not big on giving gifts if it is not a holiday.
Carl is, he loves to give treasures. He searches and hides things
for just the right occasion. He has become very skilled in bargain
shopping. And he finds the most wonderful things at unbelievable
prices. Not just that, but he finds things that are so right for
each person. He is wonderful.
Tomorrow is Sunday. And although Friday is my favorite day
of the week ( the looking forward to the weekend thing I think)
I love Sundays. They are so relaxing. Church at 2 in the afternoon
is not my favorite thing, but other than the late meetings, I love it.
I love the time spent with my family. We are spending it with
extended family tomorrow. My nephew has turned 16, and we
will be going to church with them! I love being with family,
seeing my kids bonding with cousins.
I love being around people I know love me as much as I love them.
Sundays are good.
Tomorrow is "Blame Someone Else Day" .... I don't like the sound
of that one. Lets skip it, Monday is "Moment of Laughter Day"....
I like that one. I hope your Sunday is wonderful!

No comments: