Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today is National Chicken Little Awareness Day
And as my children have pointed out, the sky has not fallen.
And we did eat chicken for dinner.....so we are all aware!

Isn't it nice to know that no matter how life changes our path,
that we can still keep in contact with those we love.
I love the cell phone and e-mail and blogs. I can catch up
with everyone. Even in the middle of the night or in the
middle of no where.

My kids are doing the aims testing this week. I don't like these
silly tests. I think they make our teachers a bit stir crazy, and
they give our kids big anxiety. It just seems like a bad thing
all the way around.

I took dinner into a friend in my ward today. They just had a
new baby. She was so tiny and darling. I about barfed that she
is three days old and mom is in her jeans again. But I felt much
better when I knew that I would be sleeping all night long and
baby and mom would be wide awake, bonding at 3am!

Our scouts have a web site. This is so awsome. We can check
their calendar, make sure we have all of our forms in, and they
even post homework so the boys will get all their requirements
done on time. Hip Hip HOORA

No comments: